The 2023 Kia Seltos is full of surprises. It has great safety features, plenty of horsepower, and it’s roomier inside than it might look on the outside. If you’re narrowing down comparable vehicles – it’s worth considering what kind of infotainment features are in the 2023 Kia Seltos. Keep reading for valuable information!
2023 Kia Seltos Infotainment Features
The 2023 Kia Seltos is an amazing deal considering its overall quality and number of features. Some of its standard and available infotainment features include:
- Standard 8” color touchscreen display. Available 10” touchscreen display with navigation, Kia Connect, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- Rear-View Monitor. You actually have a better view of what’s going on behind you. It’s even better than you can get by turning your head around.
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™. Further, it’s important to stay connected on the road, and Kia supports that idea wholeheartedly. Stream, navigate, use apps, and more – without lifting a finger.
- Available wireless phone charger. No more fumbling around with cords. It’s as easy as dropping your phone.
- Optional Bose Premium Audio w/ Sound Connected Mood Lamp. If you really want to set the mood, perfect audio and cool lighting definitely help.
- 7.0″ digital instrument display. This option makes your life easier by letting you keep your eyes front and center as much as possible.
For even more information on this amazing new compact SUV, please follow the link below:
Where Can I Buy a New 2023 Kia Seltos Near Milwaukee, WI?
Ready to take the next steps on a brand new 2023 Kia Seltos? Boucher Kia of Racine is here to help! Please contact us with any questions or requests. We’re here to get you into the compact SUV you’ve been waiting for.
Have Questions? Call Us