More and more EVs (electric vehicles) are on the roads. Ranges have improved, charge times have gotten much faster, and prices have come down. Kia has a beautifully designed crossover that is built from the ground up as an EV. The 2022 Kia EV6 is an amazing new car. Would you like to know what the 2022 Kia EV6 is like? Check out the article below!
A Walkaround of the 2022 Kia EV6
We have a video that goes into detail about the Kia EV6, but first some vital stats.
- Starting MSRP – $40,900. This does not include a potential federal tax credit of $7,500.
- 5-year maintenance and fuel savings. You can save up to $7,000 vs owning a gasoline car.
- 310 miles of range. The EV6 is road-trip worthy and fun to drive.
- 0-80% charging in about 20 minutes. Stop and smell the roses, then get right back on the road.
- 0-60 MPH in 4.6 seconds. If you need power, it’s right there for you.
Now that you’re excited about the what the 2022 Kia EV6 is like, check out this video about it from Kia USA:
We’re sure you would love to drive the EV6. It’s a futuristic car that’s available to drive today! Boucher Kia of Racine can find one that fits your needs.
Where Can I Buy an EV6 in Racine, WI?
Driving an EV means losing that gasoline bill, plus a host of other benefits. Considering an EV, Boucher Kia of Racine has the 2022 EV6. It is an amazing car at an amazing price. It has the range, power, quickness, and charging times that you need. If you are interested in buying one or finding out more – please contact us. We would love to get you going on your EV adventure!