Where Can I Find the 2023 Kia Seltos in Racine, WI?
A compact SUV filled with surprises, the 2023 Kia Seltos is home to impressive performance, admirable safety features, and futuristic technology with a roomy cabin. The 2023 Kia Seltos is a fantastic deal considering its overall quality and the variety of features. It comes in seven trim levels and eight unique exterior paint colors to leave a lasting first impression wherever it goes. In addition to these amenities, the SUV is designed to give you ample comfort throughout your ride. Are you interested in buying the 2023 Kia Seltos in Racin, Wisconsin? Visit Frank Boucher Kia of Racine dealership in Racine, WI, and purchase your favorite new Kia model at affordable prices!
2023 Kia Seltos Technology Features
- Standard 8″ color touchscreen display: Available 10″ touchscreen display with navigation, Kia Connect, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- Rear-View Monitor: Have a better view of the surroundings without turning your head around!
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™: It’s essential to stay connected on the road, and Kia supports that thought by making you stream, navigate, use apps, and more – without lifting a finger.
- Available wireless phone charger: No more hassles with cords. Go wireless!
- Optional Bose Premium Audio w/ Sound Connected Mood Lamp: Ambient audio and cool lighting to help set the mood.
- 7.0″ digital instrument display
Reserve the 2023 Kia Seltos at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine
By filling out the form below, you can now reserve your favorite Kia model at our dealership in Racine, WI. This process helps to make us notify you when a specific model you desire arrives back in our inventory after a short period of unavailability. Meanwhile, schedule a test drive of the 2023 Kia Seltos at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine dealership.
How to Deal with Inventory Shortages?
Whether you are looking for a sedan, hatchback, or an SUV, there is a high possibility that the vehicle of your choice may be unavailable. Instead of buying a different model during an inventory crunch, we encourage you to wait until your desired Kia model arrives on our lot! While chip shortages affect the production of new vehicles, it affects the price of the available cars. You can consider trading your current vehicle for a new one to seal the deal at an affordable price.