2018 and 2017 Kia Back-to-School Vehicles: Soul, Forte, Optima and More
High school and college students need a vehicle they can trust, one that is fun yet stylish. And they need a car they (or their parents) can afford. Which is why Kia is the ideal automaker for your needs, with a stable of stylish, fun-loving and youthful vehicles that come with great performance and interior room but are available at an affordable price.
Read on or consult the chart and links we have provided to research these half-dozen ideal back-to-school vehicles, which include the 2017 Kia Forte compact, 2017 Kia Forte5 hatchback, 2017 Kia Niro hybrid crossover, 2018 Kia Optima sedan, 2018 Kia Soul crossover and 2018 Kia Sportage small SUV.
|Model||Base MPG (city, hwy)||Horsepower||Cargo Room (cubic ft.)|
|2017 Kia Forte||29, 38||147 to 164||14.9|
|2017 Kia Forte5||25, 34||164 to 201||23.2|
|2017 Kia Niro||52, 49||139 net||54.5|
|2018 Kia Optima||25, 36||178 to 245||15.9|
|2018 Kia Soul||25, 30||130 to 201||61.3|
|2018 Kia Sportage||23, 30||181 to 240||60.1|
Benefits of Kia Back-to-School Models, on the Lot in Racine WI
All of these Kia models come with next-level tech that many competitiors simply do not have or cannot keep up with, like available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for syncing up with compatible smartphones. They also come with available UVO eServices with room for up to 8GB of music, access to streaming audio, available voice-command navigation, and much more. Here’s some specific benefits of these six models:
- 2017 Kia Forte (compact car): Sweet fuel economy with 29 mpg city, 38 mpg highway in the base trim level, plus responsive handling and lightweight construction.
- 2017 Kia Forte5 (hatchback): Nice combination of power and cargo room for a compact hatchback, with 23.2 cubic feet for cargo and up to 201 HP.
- 2017 Kia Niro (hybrid crossover): Amazing fuel savings come with this eco-friendly hybrid with 50 combined base MPG, plus you have a lot of room in back for gear with 54.5 cubic feet for cargo.
- 2018 Kia Optima (midsize sedan): The Optima is a stylish sedan that has a lot of power (up to 245 HP) and ample room for passengers with 104.8 cubic feet to relax in.
- 2018 Kia Soul (crossover): This is a bold, iconic and colorful crossover with peak fuel economy of 26 mpg city, 31 mpg highway in the Exclaim (!) trim, SUV-like cargo room, and up to 201 HP.
- 2018 Kia Sportage (small SUV): You get a lot of power and room for the money with the Sportage, with up to 240 HP, the power to tow 2,000 pounds, and room for 60.1 cubic feet of cargo.
We're proud to keep a variety of affordable, powerful and spacious vehicles like the six we've detailed here in stock on our lot at Boucher Kia of Racine, 9601 Washington Avenue in Racine WI, though we also serve the area which includes Milwaukee, West Allis and Kenosha. For more information regarding the Kia models on our lot, call (262) 725-4041 or come visit us at the dealership so we can set you up with a test drive.