2018 Kia Cars: Rio vs. Forte vs. Optima vs. Stinger
Kia cars have never flown higher, or looked better, than they do for the 2018 model year! Every option on the lot, from the next-generation 2018 Kia Rio subcompact to the midsize sedan 2018 Optima to the first-ever Kia Stinger is ready to dazzle everyone you pass on the road!
We have provided a table with some of the specs of these Kia cars, but we have more features and benefits for you to feast on in this model research page.
MPG (city, hwy)
|2018 Rio||Subcompact||28, 37||130||Fall 2017|
|2018 Forte||Compact||29, 37||164||Fall/Winter 2017|
|2018 Optima||Midsize Sedan||25, 36||245||Summer 2017|
|2018 Stinger||Sports Car||TBA||365||Winter 2017|
Come and See Why Kia Cars are Top of the Line in Racine WI!
Here's some additional notes and features regarding these four Kia cars:
- 2018 Kia Stinger: Kia's first ever sports car and a GT (Gran Turismo) model with room for five with 93.8 cubic feet for passengers but also with available all-wheel drive for rougher roads and a top speed of 167 MPH in trims with a V6 engine.
- 2018 Kia Optima: Carryover from 2017, with a brand-new trim (S), HP that ranges from 178 to 245 and a durable construction that typically earns IIHS Top Safety Picks.
- 2018 Kia Forte: Carryover from 2017, with great power and MPG for a compact, and also with available UVO eServices, was also “Highest Ranked Compact Car in Initial Quality” by J.D. Power in its 2017 Initial Quality Study.
- 2018 Kia Rio: All-new model generation with improved MPG, passenger room and technology, with a revamped exterior plus more tech like available Autonomous Emergency Braking, more.
- Other Kia cars include the Kia Cadenza premium sedan and Kia Forte5 hatchback.