2018 Kia Niro, Racine and Milwaukee WI
Get Ready to Become the Biggest Eco-Hero on the Block
The 2018 Kia Niro is ready to continue the winning streak that began with the introduction of the first-ever Kia Niro for the 2017 model year with a new model for 2018 that brings the same eco-friendly features and versatility, as well as style! Read on for the fuel economy, performance, cargo and tech features you can find in the second edition of what promises to be a long line of eco-conscious hybrid crossovers!
Fuel EconomyBack for an encore is the fuel economy that averages more than 40 mpg in all trim levels of the 2018 Niro, which is exceptional for a crossover hybrid. It also norms 139 combined horsepower with its gas engine/electric motor hybrid powertrain.
- FE trim: 52 mpg city, 49 mpg highway.
- LX, EX trims: 51 mpg city, 46 mpg highway.
- Touring Graphite Edition, Touring Trims: 46 mpg city, 40 mpg highway.
- 101 cubic feet of interior room for up to five passengers.
- Available heated, ventilated front seats.
- 54.5 cubic feet for cargo with rear seat folded down.
- Available leather sear trim.
- Active Eco System to improve fuel economy.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking, available.
- Lane Keep Assist System, available.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, available.
Get More MPG, Reduce Carbon Emissions and Save Money with the 2018 Kia Niro!
The Niro is one sweet ride, isn't it? With the 2018 Kia Niro, you'll have room in back to fit gear for everything from road trips to band practice, yet you'll also have the fuel economy that will make carpooling in your ride a must!
If you like versatile, fuel-friendly, spacious and eco-conscious vehicles, then look no further than the vehicle that meets all of those qualifiers – the Kia Niro, which we carry on the lot at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine, 9601 Washington Avenue in Racine WI, though we also serve the area which includes Milwaukee, West Allis and Kenosha. For more information about the Kia models on our lot, call (262) 725-4041 or come visit us at the dealership so we can set you up with a test drive.