Kia Awards and Recognition 2017 Models Sportage Optima Sorento
Kia models come with many benefits. Among them: The industry's longest warranty with 10 years or 100,000 miles limited powertrain coverage and 5 years or 60,000 miles bumper-to-bumper coverage, as well as Kia's exclusive UVO3 eServices, with streaming audio, 8 GB for music, and access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
In addition, when it comes to awards, several Kia vehicles were named an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Top Safety Pick for the 2017 model year, meaning they are among the most impact-resistant in their class. Several others were also rated a top mark of 5-Star Overall Crash Safety Rating by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). But we have several other awards to cover before we're done here, so hang on tight!
Some recent awards for Kia models include:
- 2017 Kia Sportage: Autotrader "2017 Must Test Drive" list.
- 2017 Kia Soul: Parents Magazine and Edmunds "10 Best Family Cars of 2017"; Consumer Guide "2017 Best Buys."
- 2017 Kia Cadenza: Active Lifestyle Vehicle of the Year: Luxury On-Road category.
- 2017 Kia Sorento and 2017 Kia Soul: U.S. News & World Report's "Best Cars for the Money."
- 2017 Kia Niro and 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid: Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com "10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $40,000."
|Model||IIHS Top Safety Pick?||NHTSA Overall 5-Star Crash Safety Rating?|
|2017 Kia Cadenza (large sedan)||Yes||Not rated|
|2017 Kia Forte (compact)||No||Yes|
|2017 Kia Optima (midsize sedan)||Yes||Yes|
|2017 Kia Optima Hybrid (hybrid sedan)||No||Yes|
|2017 Kia Sedona (minivan)||Yes||Yes|
|2017 Kia Sorento (midsize SUV)||Yes||Yes|
|2017 Kia Soul (crossover)||No||Yes|
|2017 Kia Sportage (small SUV)||Yes||Yes|
We Have Award-Winning Kia Vehicles for the Racine and Milwaukee WI Area
Some other recent awards and recognition for Kia models include these below:
- 2017 Kia Sportage: Kelley Blue Book KBB.com: “Best Buy” – Small SUV; Cars.com: “Best New Compact SUV"; Red Dot Design Award.
- 2017 Kia Kia Soul and 2017 Kia Cadenza: U.S. News & World Report's "2017 Best Cars for Families."
- 2018 Kia Stinger: EyesOn Design Award for Production Car Design Excellence; Best in Show – 2017 NAIAS (North American International Auto Show).
- 2017 Kia Niro: MotorWeek Car of the Month (May 2017).
In addition to these awards and honors, five Kia models were highest ranked in their class in the 2017 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study (IQS), which surveyed more than 77,000 new vehicle owners to find which vehicles had the fewest problems in the first three months of ownership. The highest ranked Kias in the 2017 IQS include the 2017 Cadenza (Large Car segment, and the highest ranked vehicle overall in the study), 2017 Forte (Compact Car), 2017 Soul (Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle), 2017 Niro (Small SUV) and 2017 Sorento (Midsize SUV).
When it comes to Kia vehicles, there's one for every need, and we have them available for a great price, too! Come see for yourself at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine, 9601 Washington Avenue in Racine WI, and we also serve the area which includes Milwaukee, West Allis and Kenosha. For more information about the Kia models on our lot, call (262) 725-4041 or come visit us at the dealership so we can set you up with a test drive.