Kia Student Discount for New Models: College Graduate Specialty Incentive Program
If you are a recent graduate or are currently in school and are about to graduate college, then you’ll want to read on and see how you can easily qualify for the Kia College Graduate Specialty Incentive Program, with $400 off any new Kia model! Read on to see what models are available with this discount, and how you can qualify!
New models that are available for the discount:
- Cars: 2017 Kia Cadenza – large sedan; 2017 Kia Forte – compact car; 2017 Kia Forte5 – compact hatchback; 2018 & 2017 Kia Optima – midsize sedan; 2017 Kia Rio – subcompact.
- SUVs & Minivan: 2017 Kia Sedona – minivan; 2018 & 2017 Kia Sorento – midsize SUV; 2018 & 2017 Kia Soul – crossover; 2018 & 2017 Kia Sportage – small SUV.
- Hybrids: 2017 Kia Niro – hybrid crossover; 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid – hybrid sedan.
SUVs & Minivan
Hybrids & More
|2017 Kia Cadenza (large sedan)||2017 Kia Sedona (minivan)||2017 Kia Niro (hybrid crossover)|
|2017 Kia Forte (compact car)||2018 & 2017 Kia Sorento (midsize SUV)||2017 Kia Optima Hybrid (hybrid sedan)|
|2018 & 2017 Kia Optima (midsize sedan)||2018 & 2017 Kia Soul (multi-purpose vehicle)||2017 Kia Forte5 (hatchback)|
|2017 Kia Rio (subcompact)||2018 & 2017 Kia Sportage (small SUV)||2017 Rio 5-Door (hatchback)|
How to Qualify for the Kia College Grad Discount
- You must have graduated from a four-year college, accredited nursing school or two-year college, or a masters/doctorate/graduate program within the past 12 months.
- You need to provide a copy of your student transcripts with your graduation date, or you need to show a copy of your school diploma with the date of your graduation.
- You must be 18 years old or older, and a resident of the United States.
Note: This discount is also available to parents of participants in the BRAKES program during the past 12 months. To qualify, you need to show a copy of the certificate that shows your child completed the BRAKES program.
Note: The college grad discount tends to roll over from one period to the next, but the current discount is good through 10/31/2017.
So if you're a recent college graduate or will be graduating soon, look for a $400 discount on all new 2018 and 2017 Kia models like the Kia Niro hybrid, Kia Forte compact, Kia Sportage crossover and Kia Optima sedan at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine, 9601 Washington Avenue in Racine WI, and we also serve the area which includes Milwaukee, West Allis and Kenosha. For more information about other discounts we may have available or the Kia models we have on our lot, call (262) 725-4041 or come visit us at the dealership so we can set you up with a test drive.