Kia Models in 2017 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study: Soul, Sorento, Cadenza, Niro and Forte
What does it mean to be #1? Check out the five Kia models that were highest-ranked in their segment in the most recent J.D. Power Initial Quality Study (IQS): The 2017 Kia Cadenza, 2017 Kia Forte, 2017 Kia Niro, 2017 Kia Sorento and 2017 Kia Soul. This underscores Kia being the highest-ranked brand in the study overall.
This comes hot on the heels of Kia also being the highest-ranked brand in the 2016 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study. See some of the specs and benefits of these five models that were highest-ranked in their class in the 2017 Initial Quality Study in the table we have provided, or using the links we have to further research.
|Model||Highest-Ranked in Initial Quality in Which Class?||Base MPG (city, highway)||Horsepower|
|2017 Kia Cadenza||Large Car||20, 28||290|
|2017 Kia Forte||Compact Car||29, 38||147 to 164|
|2017 Kia Niro||Small SUV||52, 49||139 net|
|2017 Kia Sorento||Midsize SUV||21, 28||185 to 290|
|2017 Kia Soul||Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle||25, 30||130 to 201|
Boucher Kia Has Top-Performing Kia Vehicles
Here’s some benefits of these five models that were highest-ranked in the 2017 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study:
- 2017 Kia Forte – Compact with easy handle, Optima-inspired design, and new S trim, for fuel-efficient and sneakily performance-packed driving.
- 2017 Kia Cadenza – Large sedan with comfortable room for a group of five, substantial power with 290 HP, and a design that is comfortable everywhere from New York Fashion Week events to ads with celebrities like Christina Hendricks.
- 2017 Kia Niro – Brand-new hybrid crossover with eco-friendly performance and reduced emissions, with 50 base MPG, nice cargo room with 54.5 cubic feet, and sleek exterior design.
- 2017 Kia Soul – Iconic, fun-loving crossover with a new level of performance with 201 HP in its Exclaim trim, room for 61.3 cubic feet of cargo, and an eye-popping design, great for a night on the town.
- 2017 Kia Sorento – SUV with room for up to seven, equally ideal for carpooling or mudding off-road, with heavy-duty performance (up to 290 HP) and towing power (up to 5,000 pounds), plus room for more than 70 cubic feet of cargo.
Look for these models or others we have on the lot, like the Kia Sportage crossover and the Kia Optima sedan at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine, 9601 Washington Avenue in Racine WI, and we also serve the area which includes Milwaukee, West Allis and Kenosha. For more information about other discounts we have available or the Kia models we have on our lot, call (262) 725-4041 or come visit us at the dealership so we can set you up with a test drive.