Kia Models That Average 30 Miles Per Gallon
Fuel efficiency is important for the vehicles we drive. It's not merely a way to save money, though that surely is one part of the equation. Fuel economy helps reduce carbon emissions, and it's a way of life.
We have several Kia models that average a fuel-friendly 30 MPG or more. Here's a selection of them, with some other performance details.
- 2018 Kia Optima (midsize sedan): 31 combined MPG in LX 1.6T trim, with 178 HP and 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- 2018 Kia Forte (compact): 32 combined MPG in LX (6-speed manual or automatic transmission) and S (6-speed automatic transmission) trims, with 147 HP.
- 2017 Kia Niro (hybrid crossover): 50 combined MPG in FE trim and more than 40 combined MPG in all trims, with 139 net HP and dual-clutch six-speed automatic transmission.
- 2018 Kia Rio (subcompact): 32 combined MPG in all three trims, with 6-speed manual transmission available for the LX trim, and 6-speed automatic transmission available for LX and standard in S and EX trims.
- 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid (hybrid sedan): 42 combined MPG in both Premium and EX trims, with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Shop Kia for Fuel Economy and Style in Racine WI
Whether you prefer the style of the Kia Optima sedan, the fun of the Kia Rio subcompact or the versatility of the Kia Niro hybrid, we have several models that get great fuel economy. Shop for fuel-efficient new Kia models at Boucher Kia of Racine, 9601 Washington Avenue in Racine WI, though we also serve the area which includes Milwaukee, West Allis and Kenosha. For more information regarding the Kia models on our lot, call (262) 725-4041 or come visit us at the dealership so we can set you up with a test drive.