Auto Finance Calculator at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine
Your finances are usually the first thing you think of when shopping for a new or used vehicle. As such, the auto finance payment calculator at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine can help you determine what kind of vehicle you can afford on your budget for your Kenosha or Lake Geneva vehicle.
Interested in a brand-new Kia Soul or the all-electric EV6? How about a quality used vehicle that will be new to you? Calculate your monthly auto loan payments with ease at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine thanks to our car payment calculator.
Our finance team can also help you determine how much your trade-in could be worth and the amount of the loan you could get pre-approved for. Rely on the experts here at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine to help answer your auto financing questions.
How to Use the Car Payment Calculator
Our car finance calculator is simple to use and provides Burlington car shoppers with options to customize their payments based on a number of factors.
Input the following information into the payment calculator to get an estimate of your costs:
- Vehicle Price: If you have a Kia you have had your eye on, or a set vehicle price in your budget, enter that value there.
- Interest Rate: This number can vary depending on your credit history and credit score. If you want to get pre-approved to see what rates you qualify for, you can apply for financing. You will get an idea of what type of vehicle you could afford.
- Loan Term: The loan term is the loan length, or how many months you will be paying your loan back. Put in a number from 12 months to 84 months.
- Down Payment: An important step of using a car payment payoff calculator is determining what your down payment will be. This is the amount of cash you can put down on your vehicle right away. This amount will be subtracted from the vehicle total and reduce your loan amount.
- Trade-In Value: If you have a vehicle you plan on trading in, head over to our value trade tool to get a good idea of what your current vehicle is worth. Enter that amount in this section, and it will also subtract from the overall value of the new vehicle.
Once you have all these categories filled out, hit the Calculate Payments button to take a look at the amount you might pay every month. It’s that easy!
You can continue to customize these figures until you find a monthly payment that you feel is best suited to your lifestyle and your new or used vehicle budget. Get in touch with our finance team if you have further questions about our car payment calculator!
Use Our Car Payment Payoff Calculator Today
Still have additional questions about your automotive financing process? Not exactly sure how to fill out our car finance calculator? Don’t hesitate to contact our finance center today or call (262) 240-6103 for more information. Our experts will be more than happy to help.