Find AWD Vehicles for Sale Near Milwaukee
New 2022-2023 Vehicles with All-Wheel Drive in Racine, WI
Drivers who are looking for a new vehicle that can offer them the superior traction control they want on slick roads and the increased performance they desire will find an incredible selection to choose from at Frank Boucher Kia of Racine. That said, all-wheel drive vehicles come in a lot of different shapes and sizes, but they all offer the safety and traction control you want and need on the road to drive more safely. So, if you’re wanting to get behind the wheel of a new vehicle with all-wheel drive in Racine, WI, visit us at Frank Boucher Kia and let us help you find AWD vehicles for sale near Milwaukee.
New Kia Crossovers and SUVs with All-Wheel Drive
When shopping for a new vehicle that can offer you the availability of all-wheel drive, Kia has a lot of incredible choices to pick from. Also, these vehicles can give you the traction control you need to drive in slick road conditions or to go on an off-road adventure. Next, you’ll find a list of new Kia vehicles in Racine, WI that are available with all-wheel drive.
The following models in the 2022 – 2023 Kia lineup all offer AWD mobility:
- 2022 Seltos (available or standard on all trims)
- 2022 Sorento (X-Line S AWD, X-Line EX AWD, X-Line SX Prestige AWD)
- 2023 Sportage (available or standard on all trims)
- 2022 Telluride (available on all trims)
- 2022 K5 (LXS AWD, GT-Line AWD)
- 2022 Stinger (available or standard on all trims)
Tips On How to Find AWD Vehicles for Sale Near Milwaukee During the Inventory Shortage in 2022
- Don’t rush. Buying a vehicle is an important decision. Also, don’t allow the inventory shortage to push you into buying something that doesn’t fit your wants or needs. As we mentioned above, simply click the button to let us know what model you’re after and we’ll let you know if/when we have it available.
- Order your vehicle with us. This may not speed up the process but it can ensure you get exactly the car you’re after rather than waiting for it to show up on the lot.
- Trade your vehicle in as part of your new car deal. We’ll be transparent with you. Less inventory means vehicles cost more than they once did. With no end in sight, we realize you may not be able to put off a new car purchase forever, so consider trading your vehicle in with us, allowing you to offload your old car and put the value toward your new car purchase. It’s a simple and effective way to keep things affordable.
Click to Call: 262-725-4041