What Are the Advanced Safety Features in the 2022 Kia Seltos?
You don’t like being taken by surprise – whether by another driver or by a lack of safety features in your new vehicle. Don’t worry – no surprises here! The 2022 Kia Seltos is a safe and fun crossover SUV. What are the advanced safety features in the 2022 Kia Seltos? Boucher Kia of Racine discusses that and more below.
What Is Kia Wise Driver Assist Technology? Advanced Safety Features.
Whether your Seltos is for you or for your new driver in the house, you want safety to be a top priority. Icy roads, careless drivers, that kid looking at his cell phone…it all adds up. That’s why Kia has advanced safety features that will reduce the chances of getting in an accident. The advanced safety suite of systems is called Kia Wise Driver Assist Technology. Some of its features include:
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist-Ped (FCA-Ped). Independently applies the brakes in case of an imminent collision. This life-saving feature can sense cars or pedestrians.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW). Cameras and smart sensors warn of lane drift by monitoring your position within the lane.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA). In conjunction with LDW, this system can apply corrective steering as needed.
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW). Can sense if the driver has lost attention, applying warning sounds and visuals as needed.
- High Beam Assist (HBA). Automatically dims and brightens your high beams for maximum visibility and minimal glare for oncoming traffic.
And there are more! The 2022 Kia Seltos is reasonably priced at a beginning MSRP of $22,590. They say you can’t put a price on safety, but they are probably wrong.
Read More: The 2022 Kia Seltos In-Depth
Where to Buy or Lease a new 2022 Kia Seltos in Racine WI
What Are the Advanced Safety Features in the 2022 Kia Seltos? Now you know! We highly recommend that you read the in-depth article above. If you’re thinking about purchasing a Seltos, safety first – and then see what else the car has. Contact us to find out more about this excellent vehicle, or better yet – come in for a test drive.