What Infotainment Features Does the 2022 Kia Telluride Have?
Connectivity and entertainment are key for both long road trips or errands around town. A mid-sized crossover SUV should be capable of many things, including keeping your passengers (and you) entertained, informed, and online. So, What Infotainment Features Does the 2022 Kia Telluride Have? Boucher Kia of Racine provides key specs and features below.
Infotainment Features in the 2022 Kia Telluride
Your car should be comfortable, reliable, and connected. Because of this, the engineers at Kia understand this and put their ideas in motion in the 2022 Kia Telluride. There’s a reason Car and Driver gave it a 10 out of 10. Some infotainment features include:
- Kia Connect w/ Navigation & 10.25-inch Display. Kia Connect integrates all infotainment and telematics systems into a unified experience. Moreover, this keeps you informed and entertained and helps keep your Kia running optimally.
- 6 USB Ports (5 Charging, 1 Media). Keeping everyone connected isn’t much good if their devices die on that road trip. So, that won’t happen in the Telluride.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity. Share your music, use the navigation system, talk to your device to interact with the car – the list goes on.
- Driver Talk. An intercom system allows the driver to communicate with passengers in the rear seating rows.
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio, Hands-Free Phone, and Cruise Control Buttons.
Additionally, there are many more features in this category. Other features abound as well, including Rear Passenger Automatic Climate Control. Because of this, everyone can stay at their preferred temperature, which means happy passengers.
Read More: Advanced Safety Features in the 2022 Kia Seltos
Where to Buy or Lease a new 2022 Kia Telluride in Racine WI
If you’re interested in learning more about the new 2022 Kia Telluride, please contact us. Further, if we don’t have what you want in stock, we can assist in the ordering process – and help get those options you want.
0 comment(s) so far on What Infotainment Features Does the 2022 Kia Telluride Have?