What Technological Features Does the 2022 Kia EV6 Have?
The 2022 Kia EV6 is a marvel of technological advancement. Aside from the wonder of being a capable electric vehicle (EV), it makes use of high-tech features throughout the vehicle. What technological features does the 2022 Kia EV6 have? Find out that and more by reading further!
The 2022 Kia EV6 in Racine WI Is Loaded with High Tech Features
The EV6 is built from the ground up as a fully electric, well-equipped EV that is capable and very pleasing to look at. It also has an admirable range of up to 310 miles, can be configured with RWD or AWD, and starts at an MSRP of only $42,155. But, we have come to expect more from our cars, especially EVs when it comes to tech features. So, what technological features does the 2022 Kia EV6 have? Some standard features include:
- Ultra-Fast DC Charging Capability. Get back on the road in record time!
- Dual 12.3-inch Panoramic Connectivity Displays. Massive screens are easier to read and have more real estate for buttons and widgets.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Streaming, navigation, apps, and more – including voice commands.
- Wireless Phone Charger. Keep everyone topped up on that road trip.
- Kia Drive Wise Driver Assist Technology. A suite of advanced safety features that helps stop accidents before they happen. Includes Navi-based Smart Cruise Control w/ Stop & Go, which means you can leave some of the driving to your EV6!
There is more, so to get the jump on EV6 information overall – please click the link below.
Read More: The 2022 Kia EV6 In-Depth
Where Can I Buy a New 2022 Kia EV6 Near Racine WI?
The all-new 2022 Kia EV6 is a marvel of engineering and technology. If you are interested in buying one or finding out more – please contact us. We would love to put you into the EV driver’s seat!
0 comment(s) so far on What Technological Features Does the 2022 Kia EV6 Have?